Booked Star Princess E729 & E715...thoughts?

OptionAnon

I have stayed in the furthest aft Emerald deck MiniSuite (with extended balcony) on the Diamond and Sapphire, but this will be my first time on the Star. I never heard a peep when on those ships from Club Fusion below -- but I know those are newer ships. I wonder if the Star's soundproofing (above the Vista Lounge) is less effective.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't change rooms no matter what I hear about noise...but, it would be nice to hear from anyone who's had this cabin recently that lounge noise wasn't an issue...or, frankly, any info about E729 on the Star (or Grand or Golden for that matter).

Also...we also have E715 just five doors down the hall (the nearest Obstructed Oceanview cabin) and we're curious about just how obstructed that view is.

Any info would be appreciated.

I have stayed in the furthest aft Emerald deck MiniSuite (with extended balcony) on the Diamond and Sapphire, but this will be my first time on the Star. I never heard a peep when on those ships from Club Fusion below -- but I know those are newer ships. I wonder if the Star's soundproofing (above the Vista Lounge) is less effective.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't change rooms no matter what I hear about noise...but, it would be nice to hear from anyone who's had this cabin recently that lounge noise wasn't an issue...or, frankly, any info about E729 on the Star (or Grand or Golden for that matter).

Also...we also have E715 just five doors down the hall (the nearest Obstructed Oceanview cabin) and we're curious about just how obstructed that view is.

Any info would be appreciated.

Check here....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501475&highlight=obstructed+view

Archived