Question about Disney Resort Cups

turkyman

Hello everybody. I'm going to be on the Disney Fantasy for our honeymoon in August. Prior to the cruise, we are going to Disney World and getting the dining plan. One of the dining plan perks is a resort mug for refillable sodas at the hotel. Can anybody tell me if we would be able to use those cups while on the cruise? I can't see why it would be an issue, but just wanted to find out. Thanks.

Hello everybody. I'm going to be on the Disney Fantasy for our honeymoon in August. Prior to the cruise, we are going to Disney World and getting the dining plan. One of the dining plan perks is a resort mug for refillable sodas at the hotel. Can anybody tell me if we would be able to use those cups while on the cruise? I can't see why it would be an issue, but just wanted to find out. Thanks.

While the cup won't give you free drinks, you can certainly fill it up with the drinks from the drink station. DCL does request that you not fill up personal containers directly from the spigot. You can use the cup that DCL provides at the drink station to fill up your personal cup, if you wish. Or just use the cups DCL provides for drinking.

If you like coffee or tea (and order from room service), your travel mugs will be put to good use. The cups they send with room service are very small (in my opinion) and cool so quickly. I much prefer to use a travel mug with a lid.

In the morning it takes a big cup of coffee to get me going :D

Archived