Premium Beverage Package for Allure of the Seas

I just pre-purchased the Premium Beverage Package for our Allure of the Seas cruise departing May 5th.

Does this package include ALL the beers on board, namely beers from the Bow & Stern pub.

The documention from Royal Caribbean states:

"Includes: Well, call and premium cocktails, frozen drinks, all beers, house wines by the glass, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas and juices."

It clearly says, "all beers"

I've already read on this message board that Patron is not include. This has me worried. The faq section from the pdf on Royal Caribbean's website states:

Q. What are some of the premium spirits available with the Premium Beverage Package?

A. Premium Spirits include 10 Cane Rum, Bacardi 8, Pyrat XO, Belvedere, Chopin, Sauza Conmemorativo, Carlos 1, Bakers, Crown Royal Reserve, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Tanqueray 10, Hendrick’s, Courvoisier V.S., Knob Creek, Glenfiddich, Macallan Elegancia 12 Year Old and The Glenlivet.

I'm hoping that "some of the premium spirits available" is not inclusive, and they've left some off this list.

I don't drink much liquor, but if I can't order a "Patron Perfect Margarita" that cost $9.00 I'll be kind of aggravated. I'd think a drink with Grey Goose would cost more than $9.00, and the faq says it's included.

Anyone with experience on this? Namely the beers at the Bow & Stern pub, and whether Patron is include.

Thanks!

Did the Premium package on the Freedom in Jan... Well worth it for my husband and I... Included all beers except Guinness and one or two others...mainly those above $6 which was only a few, so wasn't a big deal. The package was new last month... So a few kinks, but nothing major. If you want the drink of the day, make sure you specify not in souvenir glass...you will get charged full price.

Looking forward to another RCI cruise!

Sovereign of the Seas February 1993

Sovereign of the Seas February 1994

Monarch of the Seas January 1995

Majesty of he Seas January 1996

Grandeur of the Seas June 1997

Enchantment of the Seas January 1998

Grandeur of the Seas January 1999

Adventure of the Seas January 2004

Adventure of the Seas January 2005

Adventure of the Seas January 2007

Adventure of the Seas January 2008

Serenade of the Seas Jan 2009

Adventure of the Seas Jan 2010

Allure of the Seas April 2012- Honeymoon!

Freedom of the Seas January 2013

S

I just pre-purchased the Premium Beverage Package for our Allure of the Seas cruise departing May 5th.

Does this package include ALL the beers on board, namely beers from the Bow & Stern pub.

The documention from Royal Caribbean states:

"Includes: Well, call and premium cocktails, frozen drinks, all beers, house wines by the glass, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas and juices."

It clearly says, "all beers"

I've already read on this message board that Patron is not include. This has me worried. The faq section from the pdf on Royal Caribbean's website states:

Q. What are some of the premium spirits available with the Premium Beverage Package?

A. Premium Spirits include 10 Cane Rum, Bacardi 8, Pyrat XO, Belvedere, Chopin, Sauza Conmemorativo, Carlos 1, Bakers, Crown Royal Reserve, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Tanqueray 10, Hendrick’s, Courvoisier V.S., Knob Creek, Glenfiddich, Macallan Elegancia 12 Year Old and The Glenlivet.

I'm hoping that "some of the premium spirits available" is not inclusive, and they've left some off this list.

I don't drink much liquor, but if I can't order a "Patron Perfect Margarita" that cost $9.00 I'll be kind of aggravated. I'd think a drink with Grey Goose would cost more than $9.00, and the faq says it's included.

Anyone with experience on this? Namely the beers at the Bow & Stern pub, and whether Patron is include.

Thanks!

Since you state that you already know that Patron is excluded from the Premium Drinks package, I would have to say that you have no right to be "kind of aggravated" if you can't order Patron on the Premium Drinks package!

Archived