Honeymoon

Janner13

My husband and I did a celebrity cruise for our honeymoon and they had a short event for people celebrating anniversaries and honeymoons. We won a bottle of champagne for being the "newest" newlyweds. I think there was also a card or something. Not sure if they do this on every cruise but it was definitely a nice guesture! We weren't really expecting anything. Hope this helps and congratulations!

Nothing special when we did our honeymoon on Silhouette in the med last fall. The occasion was in our booking. Had a wonderful time but expected something because our ta had told us that there would be...

Same thing for me -- it was in our booking but Celebrity never had anything special for us. I have heard that Royal Caribbean has a small get-together so you can meet other newlyweds, but never had anything like that on X.

There are events like "the newlywed game" that you can sign up for, but sadly, we put our name in but were not selected.

As someone else posted, there are packages (three, to be exact) that you can purchase. They are called "romance packages" and they are nice (flowers, rosepetals, champagne, etc...) but not cheap. If you are looking for a Cruise line that will give you any special distinction because it is your honeymoon, do NOT choose Celebrity.

However, if you mention it is your honeymoon in your trip's roll call there may be some other CC'ers who will offer to buy you and your spouse a drink :)

Archived