That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Can you say apples and oranges?Can you say ying and yang? Can you say black and white?

Seriously, it is 200 passengers versus 1000+or -. It is democracy versus heirarchy( most all suites the same versus small inside up to suite outside). It is dining whenever you want with whomever you want versus set time/set table( and table mates). It is no tipping and no chits to sign every ten minutes versus trying to remember to tip every crew member and an ever growing tab. It is a crew member for every passenger( and they know your name by day 2) versus almost two passengers for every crew member andtrying to flag down overworked waiters. It is visiting small out of the way ports that are not over run with ten other mega cruiseships versus feeling like part of the D-day invasion forces. It is really two different worlds.

Animals out of towels -- gee, somehow that just isn't on my make it or break it list when comparing cruises. I'd much rather have the iced cold towel cold spray mist of water, along with the glass of chilled champagne as I bake by the pool! (BTW, do you think the crew fights over who gets to go spray the passengers with the spray mist -- they always seem to enjoy the yelps that passengers emit as they are cooled down?)

Many guests on the Pride ship take their own "stuffed animals"~~~~on our recent Pride Crossing in March a German "bear couple" got married! It was a huge wedding affair in the Constellation Lounge......we had so much fun! Guests, Officer's and Staff all brought their "Seabourn seasoned sailor animals!" The grand piano was "blanketed" with adorable stuffed animals! I was invited to be the Matron of Honor~~~Dr.M. officiated as The Archbishop of Canterbury......Eric DeGray was my 12 year old "train bearer"... (the train being my sliding glass door SHEERS, a regular Scarlet O'Hara) and we had 4 "ring bearers!"

Some evenings, our sweet' housekeepers will surprise us by "dressing the animals up".....or placing them on our luxurious beds surrounding them with fresh red rose petals!

Again......we Seabourner's don't know if we're steppin' into reality or steppin' out!

Sail on and have fun! Later doesn't come for every one!

MB

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rustynail:

Does Seabourn make the nice towel animals like Celebrity does?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you mistaking Celebrity and Carnival/RCCL/Disney? icon_biggrin.gif

Celebrity doesn't do towel animals.

I'll probably go on Seabourn one day, but for that to happen I have to kill my poor husband (31 years old computer programmer, I am too icon_frown.gif ) and marry somebody rich! Just kidding of course.

Have many nice cruises Seabourn-people.

(We'll try to change from the shoes to apples too icon_wink.gif)

------------------------------

Less than 2 weeks till my dream Med vacation!

Splendour of the Seas May 15, 2004 (Europe!!!)

Century 07/12/03 Eastern Caribbean FFL-San Juan - St. Thomas - St.Maarten- Nassau -FFL

Komarno(Volga)07/91 Moscow - Astrahan' - Moscow (honeymoon)

Komarno(Volga)07/90 Moscow - Astrahan'- Moscow

Admiral Nachimov(or Nakhimov) (Black Sea)04/1986 Odessa - Batum

GO BRUINS!!!!

Archived