Amerisuites Fort Lauderdale - Priceline Question

aslaw

If you've stayed at Amerisuites in Fort Lauderdale and booked it through Priceline, I would appreciate it if you could answer a question for me. Will the hotel provide airport and cruiseport transportation without cost if the booking is though priceline? There are 6 of us departing on the Caribbean Princess in August and I'm reluctant to bid on priceline if the transportation is not included. Any savings via priceline will be eaten up in taxi fares. Also, we are planning to put 3 adults in a room. Priceline only guarantees 2 adults. However, as this is a suites hotel, I am assuming that the room will be able to handle 3 adults.

I am posting on the Hotels - Pre & Post-Cruise and the Princess boards.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

The biddingfortravel site (currently in repair due to an attack) claims that both transportations are available. Often the hotel to cruiseport transportation can be "iffy" - we use BC's express (http://www.bcsexpress.com) - he has vans and You can go to Amerisuites site to see room details.

Ron

Thanks for your help. I successfully bid $50.

Congrats on your winning bid. Nix the shuttle, take an inexpensive taxi cab from the airport and to the port. No hassles. ;)

Archived