Jewel 5 Night Compasses?

Mystaken

I sent to both your emails so I hope that you get them.

Just a clarification - I think our cruise was the only one that went to Cozumel than Key West. I know that Grand Cayman is also on another route so not sure if this will help if you are on that sailing.

Let me know if you have any problems receiving the emails.

I sent to both your emails so I hope that you get them.

Just a clarification - I think our cruise was the only one that went to Cozumel than Key West. I know that Grand Cayman is also on another route so not sure if this will help if you are on that sailing.

Let me know if you have any problems receiving the emails.

Miriam, thank you so much! I received them by email, just need to figure out how to make them larger to read.

My friends and I are on the 4/22 sailing that goes to Grand Cayman and Coz. Any tips for us?

Miriam, thank you so much! I received them by email, just need to figure out how to make them larger to read.

My friends and I are on the 4/22 sailing that goes to Grand Cayman and Coz. Any tips for us?

My screen shows an option at the bottom of the screen to change the viewing size.

Not sure what you are interested in, when we were in Coz. we went to the beach at Playa Palantar.

We didn't go to Grand Cayman but were there years ago. We did stringray city, the turtle farm, and stopped in Hell to take a picture.

My screen shows an option at the bottom of the screen to change the viewing size.

Not sure what you are interested in, when we were in Coz. we went to the beach at Playa Palantar.

We didn't go to Grand Cayman but were there years ago. We did stringray city, the turtle farm, and stopped in Hell to take a picture.

I have done this cruise before with Key West like you did.

Did you like the new menus in the MDR? What about the entertainers? Anything on the ship that is a "must do?"

I have done this cruise before with Key West like you did.

Did you like the new menus in the MDR? What about the entertainers? Anything on the ship that is a "must do?"

The new menus were fine with DH and me. I do miss the vidalia onion tart! There was one night that I did not find anything that looked great so I ordered a steak from Chops which is a nightly option for $15. It was so good!

We liked the entertainment but then it doesn't take much to keep us entertained! We did like the juggler as he was also a comedian, and the piano player was great. I skipped one night but my husband went to the RC dancers show, which he liked.

We love spending time in the Solarium area and going to the Seaview Cafe.

Can't think of anything else that was a "must do"!

The new menus were fine with DH and me. I do miss the vidalia onion tart! There was one night that I did not find anything that looked great so I ordered a steak from Chops which is a nightly option for $15. It was so good!

We liked the entertainment but then it doesn't take much to keep us entertained! We did like the juggler as he was also a comedian, and the piano player was great. I skipped one night but my husband went to the RC dancers show, which he liked.

We love spending time in the Solarium area and going to the Seaview Cafe.

Can't think of anything else that was a "must do"!

Thanks, Miriam!

I am finding it nearly impossible to find compasses for the Five

night Jewel of the Seas cruise from Tampa.

Specifically,,,

I have yet to find a compass set from our itinerary that stops

in Key West on Day 2 ( Sunday),,and Cozumel Day on Day 4.

Can any of you fabulous cruise friends help me out???

We just signed up ,, almost on a whim ( once we found cheap airfares)

and can't wait to escape winter.

I would not think there would be much difference between the two cruises except that the ports are switched. (Times in port are slightly different)

I would like the KW port first as then going through immigration after Coz. is not necessary before you can get off the ship.

Hey Rhonda! We leave this Saturday on Jewel for 5 days. KW & Cozumel. Will let you know how it goes! Wish you were with us!:)

Hey Connie! Say hi to Dennis for me! I'm cruising on Jewel on 4/22 on a girls cruise. I'm sure you know some of the "girls" - my cousin Kathy, and most of the others we met on our Panama Canal cruise. Carol wants to go but we haven't been able to find a cabinmate for her. I'll be interested to hear about your Jewel cruise when you get back!

Archived