Yikes. Price increase

MBRN

Our cabin is an E2. First time for a balcony for us. last one we had a inside cabin. there is a whole group of us going in total there is about 20 of us going. A few of us are next to each other and a few are on other floors. My sister and neice are going this will be their first cruise!!! Our first cruise was in Aug of 08 on MOS . I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to cruising so I ask this ?: What are the 5 most important things you would pack, besides husband, passport and camera?

I always pack clothes that I can use to make several different outfits with..Don't forget sunscreen, toothbrush and paste, deodorant, body lotion, and comfortable shoes. You probably will not need a jacket but I like to take a very thin rain jacket with a hood. no umbrella for me or just enjoy the rain hitting your skin. If you plan to dress up for formal night, don't forget the shoes..lol

I hope you have a wonderful time!!!! ENJOY

We will be on FOS in May and I just saw a big increase today on our sailing. I've been randomly checking for price drops and was shocked to see an almost $200 pp increase! Youch!

We're on FOS the week before you. When we booked opening day last year, a D1 was $1219/pp. It dropped three times before bottoming out at $1039/pp (which is what we ultimately paid). It is now $1279/pp:eek::cool:

Archived