Cabin K395

snorkler

We are going on the Ryndam March 24 2013.Could anyone give me some information on cabin K395. How many square feet is it? Are the K cabins on the main deck the same size as the ones on the Lower Promenade?This cabin is next to a closet that the crew uses, but it was the only inside cabin left when I booked, so that was the only inside choice.:( Thanks for any info anyone can give me. Elaine:)

Can you please check that cabin number? Cabin 395 isn't on Main Deck.

Or are you asking about 395 on Lower Promenade in comparison to a K-cabin on Main?

If so, here's my take on it (as a very experienced cave dweller.)

Most of the K-cabins are the same size, at 186 sq. ft, with the exception of a couple of "sideways" cabins, which are larger. The insides on Lower Promenade are larger than the outside cabins across the passageway; the layout is the same.

You will have three closets, including the one with shelves, safe, and hanging space for short clothes.

There are 6 drawers in the long desk, as well as two drawers under the beds.

There should be a love seat, with an end table---more storage!---at the end.

The bathroom has a good-sized shower only, with a lot of flat area for stable standing room. Since there's no tub, the vanity is set in the tub area, and is very spacious. There's a long shelf underneath, too, for more storage there.

This cabin is under the entrance to the dining room, so should be quiet at night. The K-cabins on Main Deck are more mid-ship, which is my personal preference, but otherwise this cabin on Lower Promenade is fine.

Can you please check that cabin number? Cabin 395 isn't on Main Deck.

Or are you asking about 395 on Lower Promenade in comparison to a K-cabin on Main?

If so, here's my take on it (as a very experienced cave dweller.)

Most of the K-cabins are the same size, at 186 sq. ft, with the exception of a couple of "sideways" cabins, which are larger. The insides on Lower Promenade are larger than the outside cabins across the passageway; the layout is the same.

You will have three closets, including the one with shelves, safe, and hanging space for short clothes.

There are 6 drawers in the long desk, as well as two drawers under the beds.

There should be a love seat, with an end table---more storage!---at the end.

The bathroom has a good-sized shower only, with a lot of flat area for stable standing room. Since there's no tub, the vanity is set in the tub area, and is very spacious. There's a long shelf underneath, too, for more storage there.

This cabin is under the entrance to the dining room, so should be quiet at night. The K-cabins on Main Deck are more mid-ship, which is my personal preference, but otherwise this cabin on Lower Promenade is fine.

Ruth........Thanks for all the information. You told me everything I could possibly want to know about this room! Thankyou so much. I was so worried that we would be in a 141 sq foot cabin and now I know its 186sq feet. I was hoping you would answer, because I have heard you are the one to go to for inside cabin information . Thanks again Ruth. Elaine:)

Archived