Attempt at a Semi- LIVE report from the Adventure of the Seas b2b, Feb 17 & 24, 2013!

ckrobyn

Hey Robyn were the Jacuzzi's working while you were on board?

ThankYou

Angela

Yes they were. All of them.

I did not use any of them, but I did notice they were all operational and full of people!!!:)

Hi Robyn, and a big THANK YOU for taking us on your cruise:D

Only 2 more weeks before we are on our way:p

Really looking forward to the photos you have been taking for us;)

(cabins etc)

What version was on the C&A coupons ?

(Know that on May 1st it will be loaded on our sea passes )

Two weeks will fly by!!!

The current coupons are version 17.

Robyn, welcome back to San Juan!!! Just wanted to thank you for taking us on your wonderful cruise!! & Safe travels!!

Thank you so much!!!You are lucky to live in such a wonderful place :)

Hi Robyn .. Just a quick question about DeDe. You mentioned she was going to the Brilliance in April. Do you know when her last cruise on the AoS is? We have always liked her and will be on the AoS April 14th. Your reporting has been great .. take care and have a safe flight ...

Hi Robyn .. Just a quick question about DeDe. You mentioned she was going to the Brilliance in April. Do you know when her last cruise on the AoS is? We have always liked her and will be on the AoS April 14th. Your reporting has been great .. take care and have a safe flight ...

I'm not sure of the exact date she is leaving. DeDe is the Front Desk Manager now, not the Concierge......not sure if you knew that??

Robyn: thank you so much for taking us all along on your vacation and taking the time to post everyday! I looked forward to reading about your "adventures" ;) and I am excited to read your review and see your pictures! All the info you posted will come in handy on our April 7th cruise.

Safe travels home - wow did these 2 weeks really fly by.

~Anna

Robyn ... Yes, I had known that she wasn't the concierge anymore, but we had such good times with her on our previous cruises that we were hoping to catch her again before she left the ship. Thanks anyways. Hopefully, she will still be there on the April 14th sailing.

Robyn,

You have done an amazing job on this semi-live report! Thank you very much. Susanne and I are doing a B2B departing 24 Mar. It will be our first time on AOS, having sailed on Serenade three times before. I hope you had a safe flight back to TO. At least you have less snow than we do!

Steve

First off, let me say that I don't doubt what Boavfan said about her return trip at all. However, in the past when we have left San Juan we did not encounter such problems as a 3 hr. wait to check our luggage. Since we will be on the next sailing of the Adventure I would appreciate it very much if anyone could let me know, is this now the norm in San Juan?

We just got off two fabulous weeks on the Adventure with Robyn. Our experience at the terminal this morning...we just met the four hour window to check in luggage with Air Tran. If your flight is not within a four hour time period of checking in they would not accept luggage. Delta was showing no earlier than two hours. Not sure what the deal was and we were at airport at 855am.

We just got off two fabulous weeks on the Adventure with Robyn. Our experience at the terminal this morning...we just met the four hour window to check in luggage with Air Tran. If your flight is not within a four hour time period of checking in they would not accept luggage. Delta was showing no earlier than two hours. Not sure what the deal was and we were at airport at 855am.

You say you were at the airport at 8:55 am - did you self disembark or did you get an early off group - thanks for any further input regarding disembarkation. ;)

I'm baaaaack!!!! :)

In fact, right now I am sitting at my desk and the room is NOT spinning - that's a good thing!

Yesterday was a LONG day - we didn't arrive home until 1:30AM and I still managed to drag my butt into the office today. My inbox is completely full and I figured I should start sorting through it all. Yes, my vacation is offically over :(

At some point in the next while, I will get my pics uploaded.

In the meantime, if you have any questions - fire away!!!

You say you were at the airport at 8:55 am - did you self disembark or did you get an early off group - thanks for any further input regarding disembarkation. ;)

We were Green tag five with a 745am schedule to leave the ship. We were leaving our room about 8am and got down to luggage and took a porter as they had a vip type line open...quick and gave them a few bucks and in a cab heading to airport. Not much of a line at the usda station and then to the long airtran line.

In fact, right now I am sitting at my desk and the room is NOT spinning - that's a good thing!

Yesterday was a LONG day - we didn't arrive home until 1:30AM and I still managed to drag my butt into the office today. My inbox is completely full and I figured I should start sorting through it all. Yes, my vacation is offically over :(

At some point in the next while, I will get my pics uploaded.

In the meantime, if you have any questions - fire away!!!

So so glad you made it home alright. Been a busy morning here but i just had a sandwich...darn no windjammer here...and catching up on reading and emails. Thanks again for great times these past two weeks. awesome

WHAAAAAAAAA. NOOOOOOO! Say is ain't so! You were my lifeline to serenity for the past two weeks and now I don't know what I'll do for the next . . . count them . . . 55 loooooong days.

Thanks for the fun and sun (as I sit her is "beautiful" - yeah, sarcasm - OHIO). The tag-along cruise was great. And thanks Oceanboy! Between the two of you, I could picture myself there!

Hope it's nice to be home! Can't wait for your next report. . . do you do the same reporting on your land vacations? Think you should!!!!

Robyn ... glad you made it home safely. Back to work is the worst part of vacation :(

Thinking OB may be on the Indy now .... should see the Indy in San Juan on Thursday!

I'm ready ... although the packing isn't done .... :rolleyes:

I have been following along although I haven't posted. Thank you Robyn for taking us on your vacation. I really enjoyed your posts.

Question: Do you know if there were special excursions in Puerto Rico for the B2B guests?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

I have been following along although I haven't posted. Thank you Robyn for taking us on your vacation. I really enjoyed your posts.

Question: Do you know if there were special excursions in Puerto Rico for the B2B guests?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

I can answer this question for Robyn since I did the same B2B with her. There are excursions in Puerto Rico which end at the airport or back at the ship for those wishing to do so. We did the Rainforest tour and then to the airport at the end of our cruise but some went back to the ship. There are also: Old San Juan tour, New & Old San Juan tour, and Bacardi Rum factory tour.

I had the honor of meeting and chatting with Robyn many times during our cruise. I now need to go back and read and see the cruise through her eyes.

I can answer this question for Robyn since I did the same B2B with her. There are excursions in Puerto Rico which end at the airport or back at the ship for those wishing to do so. We did the Rainforest tour and then to the airport at the end of our cruise but some went back to the ship. There are also: Old San Juan tour, New & Old San Juan tour, and Bacardi Rum factory tour.

I had the honor of meeting and chatting with Robyn many times during our cruise. I now need to go back and read and see the cruise through her eyes.

Did you enjoy the Rainforest? I booked that excursion on disembarkation day. Wondering what you thought of it.

Edited by Cmh382
spelling