Attempt at a Semi- LIVE report from the Adventure of the Seas b2b, Feb 17 & 24, 2013!

ckrobyn

Great pictures, can anyone tell me if the Solarium pool is adults only and is it free or only as part of a spa pass.

Thanks, Gillian

Ps can't wait for AoS to arrive in Southampton. Only 54 days to go!

Robyn:

I can not thank you enough for the pictures of our JS 1394!!! You are the best! The pictures are just awesome & I am even more excited then ever for our cruise to start!

~Anna:)

Anna - I have a few more! I will post tonight from home. They are pics of your walk in closet and bathroom :D

Great pictures, can anyone tell me if the Solarium pool is adults only and is it free or only as part of a spa pass.

Thanks, Gillian

Ps can't wait for AoS to arrive in Southampton. Only 54 days to go!

The Solarium pool is supposed to be adults only, and is included in your cruise fare.

Robyn - when you were docked on the second leg of your trip (St Croix itinerary) did you face the port on any of these stops? I know it can be different each trip but just curious if you could see dock activity on any of these stops. We just returned yesterday from the Adventure and were in GS 1600 and faced the port on every stop but 1. We want to do this itinerary next year and are just curious about what you had. We had the most wonderful time and loved "your" ship!

Very funny because I have OS 1600 booked for Feb 23/2014!!! :D

Hmmm....trying to remember. We faced the port in St. Lucia and St. Maarten for sure. Barbados = No, Antigua = No and I don't remember in St. Croix.

Hi Robyn .... Just a quick question .. did you happen to take any photos of the reserved pool seating for suite guests? I can't picture where they would actually be, as they did not offer this on my last AoS sailing. And any other hotels offering day passes for sail?

I loved the reserved seating! It is the stadium style seating on either side of the pool bar. We never had to sign out towels, they were always on chairs waiting for us (yes, we were spoiled!!!) I will check for pictures.

Insofar as hotels offering day passes - you can try islandmarketing.com as that is where we found the Hilton. We have used them in Cozumel too.

Thanks a lot for the nice pics Robyn:D

One more question, did you get any e-mail from the concierge before your cruise ?

You're very welcome!

We received our email from the Concierge on the Tuesday before the Sunday our cruise began. Not all Concierge's operate on the same schedule for sending their emails, and since Sylvia is gone I'm not sure how it will work?

Very funny because I have OS 1600 booked for Feb 23/2014!!! :D

Hmmm....trying to remember. We faced the port in St. Lucia and St. Maarten for sure. Barbados = No, Antigua = No and I don't remember in St. Croix.

Thank you Robyn! We loved 1600 (I said GS but it was an OS)! The couch in 1600 is navy and the bathroom is reversed from what I can tell from your pictures. It was a great cabin!! We had a wonderful trip. Thank you so much for your awesome review - it came at the perfect time for me!

Thank you Robyn! We loved 1600 (I said GS but it was an OS)! The couch in 1600 is navy and the bathroom is reversed from what I can tell from your pictures. It was a great cabin!! We had a wonderful trip. Thank you so much for your awesome review - it came at the perfect time for me!

I actually went into 1600 on our turnaround day and did notice the color of the couch was navy - I don't really have a preference, I just loved the suite!!!! :D

You are most welcome for the review - I enjoyed doing it and may just do it again next time :rolleyes: