Is there a fee for cancelling steakhouse?

WendyVF

We are thinking about booking the steakhouse for one of the evenings that we are in port late as we don't plan to do much at that port. DD(17) isn't sure if she wants to do it or not. Is there a fee to cancel once we are onboard?

We are thinking about booking the steakhouse for one of the evenings that we are in port late as we don't plan to do much at that port. DD(17) isn't sure if she wants to do it or not. Is there a fee to cancel once we are onboard?

They have a fee for cancelling within some number of hours. But the steakhouse normally isn't that crowded and not on port days in my experience unless its a very large party you shouldn't have a problem...

the Sarge and I disagree on this one.

They have a fee for cancelling within some number of hours. But the steakhouse normally isn't that crowded and not on port days in my experience unless its a very large party you shouldn't have a problem...

There is no fee for cancelling the steakhouse. Maybe you're confusing the cancellation policy of the steakhouse with cancelling an excursion once on the ship (where you might be charged a cancellation fee)?

Archived