Combining promotions?

SusieV

Yes - they all can. In addition to residency, military, and law enforcement discounts. Note that not all are offered on every cruise but when they are the are combineable. When you do a mock booking check all boxes that apply and your rate shown will be inclusive of any discounts. When they apply, they are not specifically broken out by each category but are added together in the final rate. In addition to the OBC offered when booking on board, a reduced deposit typically applies.

Thank you very much!

I saw something about a gift certificate promotion as well? I guess it'd be hoping too much for everything to stack!

I was looking at the Dec 1 sailing of Independence. There's a senior rate on the E1 balconies and I'm sailing with my parents and my son.

Once you choose to use the gift certificate promo you CANNOT combine that with any Crown & Anchor benefit like and OBC or Balcony discount. Always read the entire promo. Senior rates, resident rates and military rates are another type of promo which can be combined with just about everything.

Archived