Labadee cabana help needed

shelpt

Ive never been to Labadee and decided to break down and book a cabana. Any advice on which type - hillside, beach or over water? I dont care about being secluded, I like a nice beach/water view, I love sand. My DH thinks the hillside cabanas look too "rocky". Im afraid the beach cabanas are set too far back.

One more question - Is anyone allowed on Nellie's beach or just those with cabanas? Im sure by 16 yr old will find friends and not be too happy if he is isolated from them.

Thanks for any help!!

Ive never been to Labadee and decided to break down and book a cabana. Any advice on which type - hillside, beach or over water? I dont care about being secluded, I like a nice beach/water view, I love sand. My DH thinks the hillside cabanas look too "rocky". Im afraid the beach cabanas are set too far back.

One more question - Is anyone allowed on Nellie's beach or just those with cabanas? Im sure by 16 yr old will find friends and not be too happy if he is isolated from them.

Thanks for any help!!

Cabana choice would be your personal preference. Nellie's Beach is open to anyone, it is Barefoot Beach that is for Suite Guests only and those that have cabana's.

Cabana choice would be your personal preference. Nellie's Beach is open to anyone, it is Barefoot Beach that is for Suite Guests only and those that have cabana's.

While Nellie's Beach is also still open to everyone, it does have cabana rentals now just like t hose on Barefoot Beach. I rented one for our cruise next month.

OP - I went with the over the water cabana. I liked the idea of having our own private entry into the water and thought the hillside cabanas involved too much walking lol. I've been to Barefoot Beach, but not in a cabana, and the beach cabanas were further back on the beach so you would have to walk through the sand to get to the water, as opposed to less walking with the other cabanas.

We had an "Over the Water" cabana in September. It was great. Ours had a ramp onto the beach and then you were only a few steps from the water. We could see the ship at the dock and the beautiful blue water all day, even when we were lounging in the cabana. Great Beach day.

Archived