quickest route to sanctuary on CB

dizlove

once on board, what is the quickest way to get to the sanctuary on the caribbean princess? (do not pass go... do not collect $100) It is the first thing I want to take care of as soon as I get on board. Do you go through the spa or approach from the Lido deck? up the stairs? mid ship elevators? forward elevators?

What is the best chaise location in the sanctuary? anyone have a map of the layout? are they numbered? which 2 do I want to snag for ideal location of serenity and privacy?

Is it $15 per day if you book the whole week or still $20 a day for the whole week?

thanks so much!

The fastest way would be the forward elevators/stairs to the 16th floor, go through the spa to the doors to the pool and head up the stairs to the left side of the pool and the entrance to the Sanctuary is right there.

We didn't get to reserve for the week when we were on there Jan 26, so I don't know if there was a discounted rate, but the daily rate was $20 ($10 for half a day). We were able to get in the afternoon at Princess Cays and found that it was nice and relaxing while we were anchored, but as soon as the ship started to move, it was too windy/cold to stay up there.

I don't think they are numbered and I never saw a map other than the one by the main gate that the attendants used. When you get up there an attendant will show you around and point out which ones are still available. I would suggest under the covering on the port side if you are looking for the most privacy. The ones towards the entrance, out in the sun tend not to be quite as quiet as they are right above the Lotus Spa pool, which is available to all adults.

I would choose loungers under the "tent" (so coverered) to the side when you walk in and facing out.

If you pick ones in the sun then you don't have any covering at all. When you want to get sun you can walk just outside the sanctuary and find a lounger there. Plus, if any loungers in the sun (inside the sanctuary) are not purchased you can sit there. (But ask the attendant, since some people purchase loungers in the sun for the week but don't show every day. It would be rude to be sitting is someone's lounger and they show up! :eek:)

Archived