Operational overnight in Bangkok Thailand

newparks

Has anydone done the Southeast Asia Land/Cruise tour? I have a question, due to operational purposes (Princess's wording) we have an overnight stay in Bangkok. Our flight doesn't leave until 11:45 pm the day after we disembark. We have a tour for when we get off the ship, but does anyone have any recommendations as to how we can fill the next day. At the moment, we don't even know what time our transfer to the airport will be.

Has anydone done the Southeast Asia Land/Cruise tour? I have a question, due to operational purposes (Princess's wording) we have an overnight stay in Bangkok. Our flight doesn't leave until 11:45 pm the day after we disembark. We have a tour for when we get off the ship, but does anyone have any recommendations as to how we can fill the next day. At the moment, we don't even know what time our transfer to the airport will be.

You can do additional touring. If you wish, e-mail me caribill at yahoo dot com and I can give you the name and contact information for an excellent guide.

By letting him know what you will be seeing on your included tour, he can prepare an itinerary that shows you other attractions in the area. If you wish, he can also deliver you to the airport at the end of the touring.

Archived