Carnivals new promotions

pbsteve

So I noticed Carnival change their Europe cruise promotion to 50% off deposits, upgrades, and cash back. Anyone know of any other promotions they've begun? I wouldn't mind booking next year's cruise if they've got some good ones going.

:eek::cool::p

Ewwww' date=' lmao![/quote']

Well, CNN said it best, those with balconies seemed to have had less hardship.... I'll poop in a bucket, and pitch it overboard without thinking twice about it. And anyone who says that thats polluting... It's still less than burning all those plastic bags.

Well, CNN said it best, those with balconies seemed to have had less hardship.... I'll poop in a bucket, and pitch it overboard without thinking twice about it. And anyone who says that thats polluting... It's still less than burning all those plastic bags.

Until the wind blows it back onto the balcony below. I think you'd be a lot less popular then.

Until the wind blows it back onto the balcony below. I think you'd be a lot less popular then.

I learned at a young age not to spit in the wind... I can also replace the letter P with H and the same rule holds true

Prices will drop after people start to cancel they dropped about 2-3 week after Costa Concordia when people aren't booking new cruises only time will tel

I agree, the sales will kick in when all the vouchers and re-schedulers are finished, and they have unsold cabins on soon to sail cruises, why would carnival drop prices when theres what 36000 people (12 cruises times 3000 a cruise) needing to rebook, if they dropped the price, they'd be giving people free onboard credits. Just hoping they drop the suite prices. I never see them drop..

I am hoping I have paid for a balcony on a higher deck at that point! :D

Archived