Nautica Vista Suite

kywhiskey

Can anybody tell me if there is an extra half bath with sink and toilet in a Vista Suite on Nautica? Can't tell by picture on website. Also, any issues with these suites that are all forward on bow? Thanks!

There sure is.

It's in the entrance to the suite by the front door.

The problems are that you need to be an early riser when pulling into ports because of

the noise from the crew in front.

Vista's because of their location on the R ships tend to have a great deal

of motion when in even slightly rough waters and worse if you happen to get into very rough waters.

Can anybody tell me if there is an extra half bath with sink and toilet in a Vista Suite on Nautica? Can't tell by picture on website. Also, any issues with these suites that are all forward on bow? Thanks!

Oceania has recently released new and improved isometric diagrams of the Vista Suites

142634.jpg, but I agree with you that the "facilities" in the half bath are difficult to make out. The commode only appears as a reflection in the mirror behind the sink, for goodness sake!

143834.jpg The Suites themselves are luxurious and opulent

144631.jpg, and the views amazing. 144222.jpg Much has been made of the proximity of the Vista Suites to the working areas of the ship, and the working noises which that might entail, but the rewards of being in that rarefied area of the ship are staggering.

105740.jpg

Thanks for all the info Jim & Stan! We went for the Vista as we really wanted the second half bath and will hope that the seas are not too rough in the Baltics. I am okay if the boat rocks, but my wife can get a little woozy sometimes. If she does we slap a seasick medicine patch on her and she feels fine. We have found in rough seas that there is no escaping the rocking boat even in a mid ship cabin.

Thanks for all the info Jim & Stan! We went for the Vista as we really wanted the second half bath and will hope that the seas are not too rough in the Baltics. I am okay if the boat rocks, but my wife can get a little woozy sometimes. If she does we slap a seasick medicine patch on her and she feels fine. We have found in rough seas that there is no escaping the rocking boat even in a mid ship cabin.

The Vista is beautiful, I love it and I am sure you will also..have a great time!

Jancruz1

Oceania has recently released new and improved isometric diagrams of the Vista Suites

142634.jpg, but I agree with you that the "facilities" in the half bath are difficult to make out. The commode only appears as a reflection in the mirror behind the sink, for goodness sake!

143834.jpg The Suites themselves are luxurious and opulent

144631.jpg, and the views amazing. 144222.jpg Much has been made of the proximity of the Vista Suites to the working areas of the ship, and the working noises which that might entail, but the rewards of being in that rarefied area of the ship are staggering.

105740.jpg

Jim & Stan,

Thanks again for accurate and informative answers delightfully illustrated with photos! It brought back fond memories of our Nautica Vista suite stay. An added extra is watching the special sea duty watch crew prepare to tie up or set an anchor. We enjoy the movement of the ship, but it was minimal and there were some squalls. Enjoy the fine service and amenities that Jim and Stan have so aptly described.

Archived