A most remarkable 11 nights on Vision OTS, Feb 4-15, 2013

Darkwolfe

Did you ever wonder why there is a solitary string of red lights over the pool deck? Just about every night I would sit in the VCL and wonder what in the world it was doing there.

I just figured it was an extra bit of decoration that got left over from Christmas. Or just a quirky bit of pool deck lighting. Capt. Ban making us have something wonder about maybe?

Good Morning...

Where were you standing to take this photo of the Windjammer? I have a cute photo of you from St. Lucia on the boat back to the ship. The wind was blowing your flow of hair back. ;)

Deck 10 all the way forward. I took some of the sunrise pictures from there as well.

Send me an email to the address link in my sig if you would. I'll give you the real one after that. :)

Thanks again for your review. We have so many happy memories of our cruise on Vision.

I was so happily surprised by Bonaire, probably my favorite stop. The goods in the open air market were really much nicer than what I expected, and we had a great time on our snorkelling excursion aboard Samur.

Thanks again for your review. We have so many happy memories of our cruise on Vision.

I was so happily surprised by Bonaire, probably my favorite stop. The goods in the open air market were really much nicer than what I expected, and we had a great time on our snorkelling excursion aboard Samur.

Thanks! :)

We caught Bonaire on an "off" day I think. Given what we heard about the holiday they were in the middle of, I can't help but think they must throw one heck of a party.

March 8th, Vision here we come, can't wait.

She's older, but very very nice. Well cared for and very well staffed. Hopefully you will have the good fortune to encounter some of the people we did.

Did you ever wonder why there is a solitary string of red lights over the pool deck? Just about every night I would sit in the VCL and wonder what in the world it was doing there.

Actually Vision has had that string of lights over the pool deck since she was sailing from LA. They used to be white.

Archived