Age group?

Thecat123

Most cruises have a wide range of ages. Check the roll call to get a SMALL sample.

Tried that and couldn't guess. Maybe one about 40? I would think a younger age than say Holland America from what I gather by reading between the lines on CC

Is there a 'too old' for any cruise? We did the NZ cruise last year on Rhapsody and there was a good cross section but the majority were retired. I am 37, husband 46 and we travel with our 2 children aged 8. There were not a lot of kids on board. Enjoy your cruise!

Hi,

We just returned from Voyager of the Seas to NZ (14 day crusie), I noticed the demographic was older with many passengers 60+.

Some people well into thir 80's as well.

A lot older than the demographic on our Radiance cruise to the South Pacific last year which was more middle aged & families.

In general I believe NZ cruises attract an older crowd as do longer cruises.

I'm sure you will enjoy the cruise regardless of your age:)

So we should be okay then as we haven't got to the stage we need walkers yet :)

What no walkers! What sort of oldy are you... LOL:eek::)

There were plenty of older people with walkers, canes, wheelchairs & even motorised scooters on our trip. If you can walk OK then you won't have any issues.

The staff I noticed were very attentive to those that needed assistance.

All the day trips they offer from the ship at the ports are clearly explained as to wether you need to be able to walk a certain distance or not & over what terrain to be able to participate etc.

So cruising is a holiday well suited to the elderley or those physically disabled in some way.

All the day trips they offer from the ship at the ports are clearly explained as to wether you need to be able to walk a certain distance or not & over what terrain to be able to participate etc.

We are actually cruising around NZ so therefore in a way we have been there, done that, but not by ship.

Wife wants to see NZ as a tourist sees it

We live at Auckland so we should be able to go home and mow the lawns :)

PS I would rather have done the Med again or another different place but I know who is boss :)

Archived