Arrival time

pbsteve

So trying to be funny in the cruise air section goes over about as well as it does with the TSA.. I think I made some people mad, so hopefully I can get some answers here.

I was just wondering for those who have flown in the day of before what time you try to arrive by. I'm already doing carry-on only for my stuff, because I'm a guy and can fit it all in one carry on bag, and my second cruise my luggage was lost until about an our before I left the hotel to embark.

I've flown my entire family to a cruise departing out of Barcelona on the day of and we made it, exhausted, but it happened because the boys were in college and that's how the schedule worked. I've also flown in the day of a cruise several times myself, and I don't buy insurance. I like to live life on the edge.

In a perfect world, my flight arrives no later than noon.:)

We frequently fly from the Washington, DC area to FL or to San Juan. We take the first nonstop of the day (from IAD, DCA, or BWI), and we're at the cruise terminal by 11:00, generally. I know it's risky, but we've had to do it dozens of times, and so far, so good!

Archived