How to access the helpiad on Oasis

ricardin

Hi all

We're quite to spend our first sailaway from Ft Lauderdale on the helipad. Can anyone tell me how to access the helipad on Oasis? Thank you

Access to the helipad on Oasis and Allure is by invitation only, it's not normally open to guests.

Unfortunately access to the helipad on Oasis and Allure is by invite only. If you're in a concierge level suite you can talk to the concierge to see about an invite and if you're Diamond or greater you can talk to the Diamond Lounge concierge about an invite. There might be other ways to get an invite but those are the two I can think of off the top of my head.

And, also, the invites would be for a group event. So if they're not planning any of those group events it may not be possible. :confused:

On Oasis they will have a helipad champagne sail away from Nassau for the eastern and Labadee for the western. On my last 3 sailings it was open to Platinum and above. Most recently I enjoyed this event earlier in Feb.

To access the area for this event you walk all the way forward on the starboard side of cabins on deck 7.

The Helipad on the Oasis is actually restricted to guests unless you're invited to the past guest champagne send off which is held on one of the port days (depending on your intinary).

If you're invited they'll provide you with the directions on how to get there :D We heard that the Oasis and Allure are the only ships where the Helipad is a restricted area...

Hope that helps!

On Oasis they will have a helipad champagne sail away from Nassau for the eastern and Labadee for the western. On my last 3 sailings it was open to Platinum and above. Most recently I enjoyed this event earlier in Feb.

To access the area for this event you walk all the way forward on the starboard side of cabins on deck 7.

Unfortunately this is not necessarily true (to my knowledge). When I did Oasis western itinerary the sailaway from Labadee was concierge level suites only (luckily I was in a GS). Maybe it's changed since 2011, but that was my experience.

Unfortunately this is not necessarily true (to my knowledge). When I did Oasis western itinerary the sailaway from Labadee was concierge level suites only (luckily I was in a GS). Maybe it's changed since 2011, but that was my experience.

My sailings were Oct 6 & 13 2012 and Feb 2 2013. This surprised me because I had friends at this level that were there

On both my Allure sailings in 2011 and 2012 NO invite to the helipad came for sail away.

Archived