Where should I eat dinner in Fort Lauderdale

sblahars

I have posted this a couple of times.

It might help you figure out where to go eat.

Someone commented that it might be a little out dated, but for the most part still works.

We have a group staying at the Holiday Inn Express Convention Center 12/26/05 and while researching found this. (It is for a watch/clock convention)

http://www.nawcc2005national.com/local_businesses.html

These places are all within walking distance of the hotels located close to where the ships dock.

Here's a thread that ran last week on this very same forum. Just scroll back a page or click here. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=181553

I would go to Bimini Boatyard since I've never been there. But Max's at Riverwalk is loud but good. You can go to Cheesecake Factory anywhere. Chuck's Steak House on SE 17th is good, too.

Hi:) FLL has lots of restaurants. Depending on what your tastes are.....

If you take the Water Taxi over to Las Olas Blvd I would suggest just walking the Blvd. There are many, many choices. Most of the places have a menu outside and you can check out everything and the prices as well.

Hi Howard,:) there are areas that don't have Cheesecake Factory. I know it is a chain, but I still love it. And they make fun Martinis too;)

My personal preference is Bravo's though, located on 17th Street in a strip mall called "QUAY". I have eaten there 3 times and love it:D It is Italian. Excellent food, fun atmophere, good service....I was there in March and it was fantastic.

I agree with Lois to take a walk on Las Olas Blvd and pick one of the many places there.

If you want seafood, Charlie's Crab is a good choice with indoor or outdoor waterfront tables.

Sage is a lovely french bistro that's moderately priced and very charming.

Jane

Hi Doone:) good to see you!

Jim, everything is casual. You can dress up if you want to, as you will see all kinds of outfits, but the area itself is very casual.

Doone, we just had a new Cheesecake Factory open here. I went on Memorial Day (had the day off from work).

It was yummy:D

Hi Lois, nice to hear from you. I loved the Cheesecake Factory, that cheesecake they sell is incredible. Your lucky you have one in your area, I don't yet, but hope one pops up in my area soon.

Hi Lois, nice to hear from you. I loved the Cheesecake Factory, that cheesecake they sell is incredible. Your lucky you have one in your area, I don't yet, but hope one pops up in my area soon.

There's one on Route 9 in the Chestnut Hill Mall - I think. Ate there a few years ago. It was great.

Archived