soda cards -- anything but soda?

njcruisingmom

We're thinking of getting "soda cards" for the kids, but they don't drink carbonated drinks -- only apple juice, lemonade, fruit punch, that sort of thing. Is this available through the card -- or is it even available at all?

We'll be on the Zenith at the end of this month.

Thanks

Haven't been on the Zenith, but on the Mercury (which is probably standard with the whole line), all the juice, coffee, tea and milk was provided. They had a really yummy guava juice punch all day after breakfast. I believe apple and orange juice was in the morning. If your kids don't like carbonated beverages, that is great. Better for them and costs you less. The soda card is for unlimited carbonated sodas.

I know if you eat your meals in the dining room you can get juice breakfast, lunch and dinner and it's free. They also have free ice tea and milk in the dining room too.

Enjoy your cruise.

Anne Maria

In the buffet you can also get different juices for free if you ask wait staff. My husband asked for tomato juice every morning and got it with no problems.

We've stopped buying soda for couple of years already and I've never bought soda sticker on the ship for my son... He never complained about absence of bevarages. Fruit punch, water with ice and juices are usually enough for him.

Archived