Victoria Harbor to Hatley Castle

Hi there,

We will be sailing on NCL on a Pacific Coastal cruise. This will be my second time visiting beautiful Victoria. I was wondering what the cost would be (and what my options are) to get from the harbor area to Hatley Castle. If it's too difficult, we may see Craigdarroch Castle instead. It's just that Hatley seems much prettier.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

We will be sailing on NCL on a Pacific Coastal cruise. This will be my second time visiting beautiful Victoria. I was wondering what the cost would be (and what my options are) to get from the harbor area to Hatley Castle. If it's too difficult, we may see Craigdarroch Castle instead. It's just that Hatley seems much prettier.

Thanks in advance!

Hatley Castle is about a 40 minute bus ride from Downtown Victoria on the 50,52 or 61 bus. Short walk into downtown, or you can grab a ride on the #31 to get there (keep your ticket it's good on the next bus). A much better sight than visiting Craigdarroch, which is very touristy and really just a big house.

Google Transit actually is very good here

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ogden+Point,+Victoria,+BC,+Canada&daddr=Hatley+Castle,+Sooke+Road,+Victoria,+BC,+Canada&hl=en&ll=48.440248,-123.421268&spn=0.08541,0.222988&sll=48.436444,-123.424796&sspn=0.085417,0.222988&geocode=FVDE4gIdDkyl-CH_B5-Et2dxTCmnhmJyu3SPVDH_B5-Et2dxTA%3BFUYg4wIdE-Sj-CFjeB7vc1IoFCkjdmPO2giPVDFjeB7vc1IoFA&oq=hatley+cas&dirflg=r&ttype=now&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=def&mra=ltm&t=m&z=13&start=0

You can punch in "OGDEN POINT" as the source "HATLEY CASTLE" as the destination, and click on the bus icon

Hatley Castle is about a 40 minute bus ride from Downtown Victoria on the 50,52 or 61 bus. Short walk into downtown, or you can grab a ride on the #31 to get there (keep your ticket it's good on the next bus). A much better sight than visiting Craigdarroch, which is very touristy and really just a big house.

Google Transit actually is very good here

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ogden+Point,+Victoria,+BC,+Canada&daddr=Hatley+Castle,+Sooke+Road,+Victoria,+BC,+Canada&hl=en&ll=48.440248,-123.421268&spn=0.08541,0.222988&sll=48.436444,-123.424796&sspn=0.085417,0.222988&geocode=FVDE4gIdDkyl-CH_B5-Et2dxTCmnhmJyu3SPVDH_B5-Et2dxTA%3BFUYg4wIdE-Sj-CFjeB7vc1IoFCkjdmPO2giPVDFjeB7vc1IoFA&oq=hatley+cas&dirflg=r&ttype=now&noexp=0&noal=0&sort=def&mra=ltm&t=m&z=13&start=0

You can punch in "OGDEN POINT" as the source "HATLEY CASTLE" as the destination, and click on the bus icon

Thanks so much. I appreciate it! :o

Archived