Gym hours on Summit??

aeegee

Would someone know the hours that the gym is open on the Summit? We are early risers and would like to use the gym, but not sure how early it opens.

Thank you,

Jeanne & Bob

Hi

6am-11pm (Official hours...but if you are up earlier...try the doors) ;)

Enjoy

Woody

Thank you so much Woody for your reply. We've been on the Summit several times, but usually walk on the deck. We had heard that the walking track had been cut down a little when they added the new Aqua Class cabins on that deck, so we may use the gym. Our son is also going with us and he would like to use the gym.

Again, thank you.

Jeanne & Bob

Thank you so much Woody for your reply. We've been on the Summit several times, but usually walk on the deck. We had heard that the walking track had been cut down a little when they added the new Aqua Class cabins on that deck, so we may use the gym. Our son is also going with us and he would like to use the gym.

Again, thank you.

Jeanne & Bob

Most Welcome....and if you don't mind some steps (which make for a great varied routine) in your deck walk...You can still walk on the track on 11, as you go towards the stern, take the steps up by the sports court, go around the very stern of the ship on 12, back down the steps on the other side, and continue onto the track again. This was my routine on the Millennium last fall...and once folks saw me doing it, many joined in.

Enjoy !

Woody

Hi

6am-11pm (Official hours...but if you are up earlier...try the doors) ;)

Enjoy

Woody

I do that on Royal so nice to know I can do it on Celebrity also. I am also a morning person, normally at the gym at 5:00 am at home so I set my alarm for 5:45 on the ship so I am at the gym at or before 6 am each morning.

I do that on Royal so nice to know I can do it on Celebrity also. I am also a morning person, normally at the gym at 5:00 am at home so I set my alarm for 5:45 on the ship so I am at the gym at or before 6 am each morning.

Yep...it's nice...I was usually almost done my workout in the Gym...before it was officially open !!:D

Archived