Colin Veitch - does he answer emails?

maltesemom

I think I remember someone on here saying that he did respond, but not sure if it was by e-mail, phone call, or mail... I think we all have to exercise a little more patience when waiting on a response from Mr. Veitch at this point in time. I don't even think he has been @ the corporate offices recently due to the upcoming PoAM. I think you can speak with one of his assistants at the executive desk... Maybe they are just as helpful & probably available more often.

If you can describe briefly the nature of your issue perhaps we can help direct you to an executive that can help you. I know that Mr. Vietch has been Germany. I am sure we can help you loocate an executive that will assist you in his absence.

Does anyone know or has anyone ever received an answer to an email sent to Mr. Veitch. I eamailed him about two weeks ago and have not heard back. I am sure he is a very busy man. Thanks.

I have sent a couple of emails to his address and gotten answers, but not from him. Yes he is busy and can you imagine how many emails he gets in one day? NMNita

If you can describe briefly the nature of your issue perhaps we can help direct you to an executive that can help you. I know that Mr. Vietch has been Germany. I am sure we can help you loocate an executive that will assist you in his absence.

Gene

I tried emailing you but it came back can you email off line when you get a chance my email is in my signature.

Thanks

Sid

Gene

I tried emailing you but it came back can you email off line when you get a chance my email is in my signature.

Thanks

Sid

Sid

If you arehaving issues let me know.( email below). I have almost always gotten a prompt response

Hello Everyone---I sent Mr. Vietch an email yesterday at 3:27 pm He returned my email at 3:50 pm . Was very helpful with my problem and said that he would get back to me. Sure enough at 4:15 pm he sent me an email with the information I needed. So the answer to your question is YES he sure does answer his emails.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived