On the Oasis, are decks 11 and 12 the only decks with a public boardwalk balcony area

kahliasmom

Booking a cruise in March '14. I can't remember which decks have the public boardwalk balcony area. We are booking a boardwalk balcony and decks 11 and 12 are all booked already. We booked deck 14, but I don't think the end of deck 14 has public access. Deck 10 is available but I believe there is a suite at the end. Can someone tell me which decks have the public boardwalk balcony area? Thank you.

When we sailed the Oasis back in 2011, we were in a Deck 11 aft starboard cabin just down the hall from the Deck 11 public balcony. Although we had a balcony stateroom, we were traveling with two other couples and we found the public balcony to be a great place for sailaways and pre-dinner glasses of wine. Also since it overlooks the Aqua Theater, you get a really unique view of the show.

We are sailing the Allure in June and we booked the same stateroom. But this time we are traveling with seven other couples and plan to use the public balcony extensively.

Archived