Extended Balconies

pbsteve

I know there are AFT extended balconies on almost all ships, I am wondering though if any of the other balconies have deeper balconies, I seem to not be able to find pictures of the balconies of suites most of all, I would think they would have deeper balconies than a regular balcony.

I know there are AFT extended balconies on almost all ships, I am wondering though if any of the other balconies have deeper balconies, I seem to not be able to find pictures of the balconies of suites most of all, I would think they would have deeper balconies than a regular balcony.

Yes there are deeper balconies. We had our first one on our last cruise. LOVED it.

We are fairly tall and could actually stretch our legs out ... was wonderful.

You also have the double wide on most of the fleet (the L shaped cabins) and the triple wides (bowling alley ) on the Spirit class.

They are not deeper, but since they have crew spaces behind them, those cabin's balconies just get the balcony from the missing cabin next door.

The bowling alley cabin on the Legend was great.

Had 3 full loungers, 2 chairs and still had room out there.

The L shape on the Freedom was nice, but the bowling alley blew it away.

Honestly, think we enjoyed our Cove on the Dream in December, better than either extra sized balcony we have had.

Haven't had the privledge to try one of those huge aft balconies on the Spirit class yet.

Bill

We had an extended balcony, category 8K on our last cruise (Pride) and loved it. We booked the same category for our upcoming cruise. This was the deeper, not longer balcony. Loved being able to stretch out. We did have to ask for an extra chair though (3 adults). The steward brought us one from the lido buffet.

thanks guys, I had the L shaped room booked... but the better half didn't want the room without a couch. So we upgraded to the oceanview suite, there was no way I was going to give up the longer balcony for a couch, so she compromised, and by compromised, I mean niether of us would budge on what we wanted so she let me spend the extra money.

I was just trying to figure out of the suites on deck 7 had the deeper balcony like in the picture, or the narrow ones that barely fit a chair.

thanks guys, I had the L shaped room booked... but the better half didn't want the room without a couch. So we upgraded to the oceanview suite, there was no way I was going to give up the longer balcony for a couch, so she compromised, and by compromised, I mean niether of us would budge on what we wanted so she let me spend the extra money.

I was just trying to figure out of the suites on deck 7 had the deeper balcony like in the picture, or the narrow ones that barely fit a chair.

We've had L-shaped rooms twice on the Triumph...and again for this November...and they had a couch. We loved this cabin...and the extra long balcony was nice too.:)

We had a suite on the Freedom last year. The balconies are longer (because the cabin is wider) than the standard balconies, but not any deeper. The only deeper balconies on Conquest-class are the aft balconies and the wrap-arounds. Spirit-class ships have the deeper suite balconies.

We had a suite on the Freedom last year. The balconies are longer (because the cabin is wider) than the standard balconies, but not any deeper. The only deeper balconies on Conquest-class are the aft balconies and the wrap-arounds. Spirit-class ships have the deeper suite balconies.

Thanks! I don't suppose you have any pictures of the suite of balcony, I can't seem to find very many real pictures of the room, just carnival's gerneric ones (even on the cruise cabin websites).

Archived