passport/cruise docs question

banshee72

there was a thread here that I cant find that discussed how you should have the same name on both your passport and cruise docs. I am concerned because both of our passports have our middle names and our cruise docs do not. I remember if their was a consensus on this issue....is it something I should be worried about?

there was a thread here that I cant find that discussed how you should have the same name on both your passport and cruise docs. I am concerned because both of our passports have our middle names and our cruise docs do not. I remember if their was a consensus on this issue....is it something I should be worried about?

I don't believe the cruise line cares about the middle name.

Go to your online check-in and put in your middle name. Royal doesn't use the middle names in making reservations.

Archived