Indian food on Star?

skittl1321

We are pretty confident that the next cruise we book will be NCL Star Baltic itinerary.

I'm a really picky eater, and while I've never gone hungry on a cruise- I've often had to make some very makeshift meals because the typical main courses don't appeal to me. The one thing that never seems to go wrong is Indian food.

Can anyone tell me if the MDR menus, or the buffet feature much Indian food? From research it doesn't appear any of the specialty restaraunts will have anything in this category.

Thanks!

We are pretty confident that the next cruise we book will be NCL Star Baltic itinerary.

I'm a really picky eater, and while I've never gone hungry on a cruise- I've often had to make some very makeshift meals because the typical main courses don't appeal to me. The one thing that never seems to go wrong is Indian food.

Can anyone tell me if the MDR menus, or the buffet feature much Indian food? From research it doesn't appear any of the specialty restaraunts will have anything in this category.

Thanks!

There will be Indian food on the buffet. Not sure if they are still doing this but on our Sun Baltic, they were trying to sign up people for a special Indian lunch during the cruise. The cost was $15. Seemed to be very popular.

Was on the Star last year, and can attest that the lunch and dinner buffet has a separate Indian food station. They had naan,paparelle, a meat and a vegetarian entree, rice, and the assorted condiments. As a vegetarian, I was in heaven. The food was spicy, tasty, and served hot.

I made it a point to get some of it at both lunch and dinner, although I went to the dinner in the MDR later that evening--it is nice to be served by a waiter. There are no speciality restaurants that serve Indian food.

Archived