Pools On Shore RESORT Passes?

trendtherapy

We will be cruising on RC Explorer of the seas on 4/7 and our son will be 18 mnths so he of course is still in a diaper and know he cant go in the pool. We do want to feel like we are on vacation and be able to swim in a pool with him. Are there any resorts that anyone knows off that have a day pass so we can use the pool with out tot? Thanks!

Coco Reef Resort has offered day passes in the past. I believe the cost last year was $49 per person. http://www.cocoreefbermuda.com/ .

Of course they may also prohibit children wearing diapers from going into the pool. There's a good reason why diaper-wearing children aren't allowed in swimming pools...it presents a health risk to others using the pool.

Thanks for the recommendation From what i understand its not a health risk when the pool is treated chemically like most LAND pools are..but since its a cruise we are taking its treated differently which is why we were looking for a land pool to be able to use while on land.

It's not uncommon for owners of land-based pools to prohibit children in diapers from using the pool, just to be on the safe side. In many pools if diapers are allowed, the only type are permitted are reusable waterproof rubber swim diapers, not cloth diapers or disposable diapers.

Thanks for the recommendation From what i understand its not a health risk when the pool is treated chemically like most LAND pools are..but since its a cruise we are taking its treated differently which is why we were looking for a land pool to be able to use while on land.

Land pools prohibit it too! It is against the law in our county. I know about it as it came up in our association about our pool rules.

Archived