Best balcony stateroom on Navigator

rresco

Looking to book a balcony stateroom on the Navigator,have never had a balcony room,looking for suggestions,also looks like on deck 9 where the ship bows out,are these good balcony rooms,all info will be much appreciated,thanks.

I'd take anything on the hump. I also prefer to be lower to the water, so I'd pick deck 6 or 7.

I'm not a fan of aft cabins on Voyager class ships. Even though the balcony is bigger, there is too much infrastructure back there. Beams criss-cross the view, and it's like overlooking a construction zone.

We found the hump area on deck 8 to be very "creaky" and loud wihen the ship was moving. I didn't get a good nights sleep at all. Our last trip on this ship, we stayed in an aft cabin on deck 8. Noticed all the noise as we made our way down the hallway to the back of the ship once again. We liked everything about the hump but the noise. I also swear there must have been a loose wire, or something, behind our headboard. That click-click-click at night while at sea was worse than a water drip. We were on the starboard side that trip.

We found the hump area on deck 8 to be very "creaky" and loud wihen the ship was moving. I didn't get a good nights sleep at all. Our last trip on this ship, we stayed in an aft cabin on deck 8. Noticed all the noise as we made our way down the hallway to the back of the ship once again. We liked everything about the hump but the noise. I also swear there must have been a loose wire, or something, behind our headboard. That click-click-click at night while at sea was worse than a water drip. We were on the starboard side that trip.

Great... when did you sail? We have those cabins next week. :confused:

IMHO, I'll take 7688 or 7388 ANYTIME.

The "walk" is not bad at all unless your handicapped! After all the eating you need to take a few extra steps. VERY QUITE down the hallway and private,

Archived