More Specific Question on Laundry Bag Special

Hi All -

I have read through several of the laundry chains and even seen pictures of the laundry bag which I think is about 12" x 24" (depth???).

I took note that many said you could stuff a lot in that bag. I'm not sure how much a lot is.

My question is can I fit at least 3 jeans, 1 pair of dress slacks, 4 pairs of socks, 2 polo shirts, 1 men's dress shirt, and 1 women's dress shirt in the bag.

Thanks!!

L.A.S.T.

Hi All -

I have read through several of the laundry chains and even seen pictures of the laundry bag which I think is about 12" x 24" (depth???).

I took note that many said you could stuff a lot in that bag. I'm not sure how much a lot is.

My question is can I fit at least 3 jeans, 1 pair of dress slacks, 4 pairs of socks, 2 polo shirts, 1 men's dress shirt, and 1 women's dress shirt in the bag.

Thanks!!

L.A.S.T.

Not sure if we have ever fit 3 pairs of jeans, everything else is is a yes for sure. Most likely 2 pairs without ripping the bag.

You can certainly try.

Hi All -

Thanks!!

L.A.S.T.

I'm not sure about the 3rd pair of jeans. Plan on stuffing the socks in the corners of the bag. Roll the polo shirts up tightly, loosely roll the dress shirts.

We bring duct tape with us and have used it a couple times to tape a torn bag.

My husband has fit a couple of pairs of jeans, ten or eleven T-shirts, a dress shirt, socks, AND underwear in one of those bags! He just rolls everything up really tight and squishes it all in the bag. He's the same way with packing his suitcase - he's a master at it! LOL!

~ Tanya

Hi All -

Thanks!!

L.A.S.T.

We fit more than that in the laundry bag last week with 3 pairs of jeans, they were kids jeans though. I wouldn't count on the laundry for the trip though, we left the laundry at noon on Wednesday as instructed and got it back late Friday night just in time to pack for the midnight luggage deadline.

We fit more than that in the laundry bag last week with 3 pairs of jeans, they were kids jeans though. I wouldn't count on the laundry for the trip though, we left the laundry at noon on Wednesday as instructed and got it back late Friday night just in time to pack for the midnight luggage deadline.

Since we are on the 10 day trip we can wait an extra day to get the laundry back, just means I will want to do the first laundry special. Thanks so much for the warning!!

L.A.S.T.

Since we are on the 10 day trip we can wait an extra day to get the laundry back, just means I will want to do the first laundry special. Thanks so much for the warning!!

L.A.S.T.

Is there more than one? We're on a 12 day and are trying to plan ahead. Quite disappointing to not have self serve laundry.:(

The jeans will take up the most room. Also, any cargo shorts. That said, my record is 53 items in the bag special (a lot of socks and underwear but also a lot of other things). I have done this several times. They do not care if the bag is slightly ripped or if things are overflowing at the top. I do take duct tape along to reinforce the bag if it should be compromised.

If turned in by 9 a.m., they say they are returned two days later. I know for a fact that my items were done the same day because during the Behind the Scenes tour, I saw my finished laundry. I mentioned this to our cabin steward and I had the laundry within minutes.

Archived