Brewers Bay Question

tx_sweetpea

My goal for my upcoming cruise is to enjoy the beach. After doing research, I think Brewers Bay is my choice while in Tortola. I notice it is not as crowded as other options, which is very appealing to me. I have a couple questions. Are there chair and/or umbrellas to rent? If so, how much? Is there shade?

THANKS!!

Brerwe's is probably the ideal beach for you if you want a beach bar and those amenities (restrooms, drinks & food, and lounge chairs). Nicole's is famous for his burger.

If you want a beach almost all to yourself (very few cruisers, if any) Smuggler's Cove is gorgeous. That's where we go when there's a ship in port. But no vendors or amenities, you'd want to grab a baguette sub from the French Deli in town and wine or beer and take a picnic. Their meats and cheeses are imported and are unbelievable.

But for an easier day with a few more of your fellow cruisemates Brewer's is very nice. Much better than busy CGB for sure! Have a great day on our favorite island!

• 4 weeks later...

We were at Brewers Bay last week. Nice beach, lot of rocks mixed in with the sand. Plenty of shade, no need for an umbrella. Water was really nice kind of a quick drop off, but then a nice sand bar that allowed you to walk out a ways. Not too crowded 1st thing, but did get more people later in the morning. I would go back. I heard Smugglers is much nicer but no amenities.

Archived