Last minute booking on Adventure of the Seas

I'm so excited it all worked out. My husband and I were scheduled to go to Cancun 2/27-3/4. We found out the weather was going to be abnormally cool so we got lucky and were able to make a last minute change. Everything came together and we were able to move our Cancun trip to June and booked Adventure of the Seas just today leaving 3/3/13. Couldn't believe the price I got and was able to get air fare out of Pittsburgh for a decent price. I feel so lucky. Hopefully it couldn't get cold in the southern Caribbean. San Juan here we come!:)

I'm so excited it all worked out. My husband and I were scheduled to go to Cancun 2/27-3/4. We found out the weather was going to be abnormally cool so we got lucky and were able to make a last minute change. Everything came together and we were able to move our Cancun trip to June and booked Adventure of the Seas just today leaving 3/3/13. Couldn't believe the price I got and was able to get air fare out of Pittsburgh for a decent price. I feel so lucky. Hopefully it couldn't get cold in the southern Caribbean. San Juan here we come!:)

I just came back from San Juan. This is what the hotel parking lot looked like the morning of the second to last day of my visit ...

71992698-pic.jpg

Archived