Majesty of the Seas Room Advice

Hi,

I am confused as to what room type to choose. There are no balconies on this ship. Can someone tell me if an ocean view room is worth the additional $80 -100 over an interior? Also, assuming I went with an ocean view, what is the difference between the porthole and regular ocean view window? Can I open both of these to listen to the ocean?

Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

There is not much difference at all. Unfortunately, both types of rooms are small, and both do NOT allow you to open the window.

I'd say if you can snag a larger OV (there are only a few on deck 9 i believe, than do it)

Otherwise, for the price, I'd just do the interior -- I did with 2 of us in the room and it was fine. On such a port-intensive voyage, you won't mind it too much (hopefully)

Just my 2 cents :)

There is not much difference at all. Unfortunately, both types of rooms are small, and both do NOT allow you to open the window.

I'd say if you can snag a larger OV (there are only a few on deck 9 i believe, than do it)

Otherwise, for the price, I'd just do the interior -- I did with 2 of us in the room and it was fine. On such a port-intensive voyage, you won't mind it too much (hopefully)

Just my 2 cents :)

Awesome advice, thank you. Not being able to open the windows makes a big difference.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

There ARE balconies on this ship...you just have to book a JS or higher to get one ;) ...sometimes if you watch pricing you can snag a JS for not much more than a regular OV...and enjoy much more room plus the balcony...

Archived