Pregnant Guests

Anasu25

Anybody have pregnant guests? Carnival policy is that they have to be under 24 weeks. I guess she won't be able to sail with us. Would she be able to be a non-sailing guest for our ceremony and reception? I emailed the Wedding Dept at CCL but wanted to hear from others.

Anybody have pregnant guests? Carnival policy is that they have to be under 24 weeks. I guess she won't be able to sail with us. Would she be able to be a non-sailing guest for our ceremony and reception? I emailed the Wedding Dept at CCL but wanted to hear from others.

Carnival's policy is pretty clear, and the same as most cruise lines:

Pregnant women are only allowed to sail if pregnant for 24 completed weeks or less at time of cruise disembarkation.

So if your guest does not meet this requirement, she won't be allowed to sail. If you are getting married in port, and she is just coming to the wedding, that is not a problem.

Carnival's policy is pretty clear, and the same as most cruise lines:

Pregnant women are only allowed to sail if pregnant for 24 completed weeks or less at time of cruise disembarkation.

So if your guest does not meet this requirement, she won't be allowed to sail. If you are getting married in port, and she is just coming to the wedding, that is not a problem.

Thanks for your reply. I contacted the Wedding Dept and they told me the same thing. I'm bummed she's going to miss the cruise, but at least she can come to the wedding.

Archived