I try to buy a model of each cruise ship that I sailed on

Lord Moa

I try to buy a model of each cruise ship that I sailed on. They are normally in the gift shops and only cost $25.00 to $35.00 each. I have a nice collection of Royal Caribbean International Vision of the Seas and Carnival Liberty - two of the four cruise ships I went on, but I am also wanting to buy the Dawn Princess ship model and the Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of Hawaii ship model. Unfortunately Dawn Princess, I never considered to get a collection, since I thought that would be the only cruise of my life. And the Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of Hawaii ship model was sold out.

I have checked ebay and no luck so far.

Thanks

Lyle

Please email me at lord_moa@yahoo.ca if you have a Dawn Princess or Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of Hawaii ship model that you would like to sell me.

We started this on our last cruise (only we get Christmas ornaments of the ship) - first one with the kids. We'll get another one on our next cruise. We figured we would do something like this to commemorate our family vacations. My youngest son got a model of the ship so we'll see if he gets another one when we head to Alaska.

I've heard they are getting smaller, too. The ones I have for Princess are small. The ones for Royal Caribbean I have are big. I like the bigger ones better.

Good luck in getting your missing ships!

Archived