Any extra perks in balcony cabins?

ccee

Early in the morning when docking in St Martin I had an interesting view. We had an aft facing balcony and we were docking aft to aft with one of the large Princess ships (Grand Princess?) that had already docked. It was only 30 or so yards apart it seemed. I was sitting on the balcony watching the ship dock when a man across the way on the Princess Ship walked out on his balcony without looking, lets just say that he obviously slept in his birthday suit. :eek: He made a hasty retreat back into his cabin when he looked up and saw the aft end of Mariner of the Seas looking at him. :D

Well ... that's kind of a perk too! :D

In the balcony cabins when getting up later when the ship is already docking or docked be sure to peek out to see what is around you before going out on the balcony.

Early in the morning when docking in St Martin I had an interesting view. We had an aft facing balcony and we were docking aft to aft with one of the large Princess ships (Grand Princess?) that had already docked. It was only 30 or so yards apart it seemed. I was sitting on the balcony watching the ship dock when a man across the way on the Princess Ship walked out on his balcony without looking, lets just say that he obviously slept in his birthday suit. :eek: He made a hasty retreat back into his cabin when he looked up and saw the aft end of Mariner of the Seas looking at him. :D

That would be my husband!

In the balcony cabins when getting up later when the ship is already docking or docked be sure to peek out to see what is around you before going out on the balcony.

LOL! Did you wave?!! :D

LOL! Did you wave?!! :D

I have to admit I got a good laugh out of it. :D He walked out onto the balcony stretching before he looked forward then he :eek: before he ran back inside. I really don't think he ever saw me. There could have been others out on the balconies above me though. I never have my camera out when I need it. LOL

Archived