Past Guest booking this week

MAKINGWAVES

Did any of you book a cruise with the "Past Guest" specials this week? Did you get the reduced deposit or anything at all? I booked a cruise on the Breeze for Jan. 2014. There was no reduced deposit, nothing, squat.

I would have booked this cruise anyway, but why do they advertise these specials and then say it does'nt apply to your booking? Just asking.

Did any of you book a cruise with the "Past Guest" specials this week? Did you get the reduced deposit or anything at all? I booked a cruise on the Breeze for Jan. 2014. There was no reduced deposit, nothing, squat.

I would have booked this cruise anyway, but why do they advertise these specials and then say it does'nt apply to your booking? Just asking.

The reduced deposit was only good for cruises through Dec. 2013. It says so right on the booking page when you click "Past Guest".

I did! :D

Booked the 2nd leg of my Oct cruise. Actually booked it with an Early Saver rate, which also gave me the 1/2 price deposit, but it was $30 per person more for the cabin we wanted than if we had booked with the Past Guest Sale price, so I put in for an Early Saver price drop request.

Um, the sale is only good through December 2013. But I'm sure others have pointed this out to you. Hopefully they will offer a sale similar to this one for 2014.

It was only for certain bookings from what I could tell. It was not for the bookings I was looking at either. On them it only offered the 2 cabin upgrade...no reduced deposit and no obc.:(

This sale doesn't have OBC included. When it was first introduced I too thought OBC was included...then I read it again and thought I was a big dummy! :rolleyes: But the sale is for all 2013 sailings, but the savings I guess are determined on the week:confused: But keep looking. Prices drop on the same day. Just Wednesday I opted to pay $90 more for a 4J room (I had a 4B). Then Thursday I looked at my booking and it was the same price, but around 6pm it fell $80!!!! So I put in for my price match and got it.

Archived