Board Games on Silver Wind

benezet

Hi! First time Silversea cruiser here. I read that the Silversea ships do have board games. Does anyone know what board games are normally on board and whether it is difficult to get one to play with? Otherwise, I might bring Travel Scrabble, etc.

Thanks!

We were just aboard Shadow and there were quite a few board games in one of the cupboards in the card room. Chess, drafts, Scrabble, Monopoly, Boggle and Jenga were available. everal different jigsaws too of varying complexity. Perhaps Trivial Pursuit too? I think I saw that one but can't be sure.

The Shadow is a bigger ship than Wind, but I presume the games are fairly sandard across the ships.

• 4 months later...
yes, we have an option but need some more recent pax comments pleae.

Yes, I was joking, I think we got the message. :)

All of your 27 or so duplicate posts were removed by the moderators as it isn't necessary to post an identical question in 27 different threads which are all read by the same people and it simply disrupts the forum. :(

Your work here is now done. You simply need to be patient.

Read the reviews and comments as people make them and ask any specific questions you have. That's my advice. :)

Archived