Home from Alaska-Infinity 5/28-6/9

catmand

Methinks y'all had a little too much fun and praised Celebrity a little too highly:)

NOW, look what you've gone and done:eek:

12 Night Ultimate Alaska Cruise Onboard Infinity

port_view_itineraries.gif

spacer.gif

Destination:Alaska. Prices starting from 100,238.00 USD on 08-May-2006 Ports in your Itinerary:San Francisco, California, Victoria, British Columbia, Hubbard Glacier (Cruising), Skagway, Alaska, Juneau, Alaska, Icy Strait Point, Alaska, Sitka, Alaska, Prince Rupert, B.C., San Francisco, California Departure Dates: 2006: May: 08

I LOVED Cruizin, Now I'll never be able to do this ONE!!;)

..we're in an aft facing concierge cabin and looking forward to it...We too have made long term friends with tablemates and have cruised with them again.
I'd love to know what gifts you get...ours were really nice (not cheapy things) - I'm certain your experience will be all you hope it to be and more. We enjoy to 'treat' ourselves to breakfast on the balcony a couple of mornings (in those plush robes)...very elegant with the linen tablecloths/fresh flowers. I think ConciergeClass is the nicest category afloat (course, we've never had one of the grand suites;) ) ... still, for the money, I think it's worth it! Bon Voyage - I'll look forward to your post cruise report:)

12 Night Ultimate Alaska Cruise Onboard Infinity port_view_itineraries.gif.....................

CamilliaCity: Boy, am I glad we went already. There is just NO WAY I am going to spend a hundred thousand bucks and change for an inside cabin, a suite..........................maybe!

THAT is funny, I wonder if they are getting any takers?

Chris, great pic's, it really is fun to go over them again and also to see what others have. I missed several things I wanted to take, guess we will just have to go back...............:D

IF anyone is still checking out the thread for tips and such. I can't remember if I mentioned there will (should) be an umbrella in the cabin for your use on the cruise. Also, this was our second trip taking the over the door mesh shoe rack thingy. I think that is the best packing tip we got here. It has all those pockets for so many of the things that otherwise would be laying all over the desk, tables or bathroom counter. Really helped keep the place neat. I have got to take a nap.

Destination:Alaska. Prices starting from 100,238.00 USD on 08-May-2006 Ports in your Itinerary:San Francisco, California, Victoria, British Columbia, Hubbard Glacier (Cruising), Skagway, Alaska, Juneau, Alaska, Icy Strait Point, Alaska, Sitka, Alaska, Prince Rupert, B.C., San Francisco, California Departure Dates: 2006: May: 08

This is great!

Glad I booked for this year.

This was our fifth cruise and the first for using this over the door rack.

It really helps to keep the room organized and not have little things all over. We will definitely make this one of our have to have's for future cruises.

It was great getting to meet the folks that we had been conversing with.

It really was a great trip.

Haven't had a chance to organize all my pictures (10 rolls and close to 600 digital).

Let you know when I get them posted.

Keep on cruisin. :)

Chuck, Wanda, et al, glad you had such a great time- just found this thread today, as I'm obviosly oversubscribed to too many threads, but was waiting to hear from you on niteowls. Saw your pix- excellent- made me miss Juneau- we did the white water rafting trip by the glacier- much milder than it sounds, but fun- but I don't think our pix were as good as yours!

"The Zekes" made me guffaw out loud- on our rollcall for the Infinity this August, we have two imaginary guests we named Snake and Trixie, but I think you got the real thing!

At any rate, welcome back to the Bay Area!

Andrew

I will post when we return and let you know about the Reunion Cruise perks - there isn't too much info on these boards about it and maybe someone will find it helpful. Needless to say the excitement is mounting we fly out Fri and sail on Sun - can't wait!!!

Kathy

We loved the cruise. It was our second time to Alaska and it was better then the first. Celebrity rate a 12 out of 10 in my book execpt for getting off the ship. I have attached a link to my pictures. When you click on the link it will take you to Kodak. If you have used the service before just sign in. If you have not used the service before click on the Join button in the upper right corner. It's OK to join... they don't spam you or sell you email address.

I have put all my picture online... take a look

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=14hmyn07.ccyzetjn&x=1&y=-3gix7j

• 2 weeks later...

Archived