Beach with rentals, boating, waterslide or pool area

joomlarocks

We are cruising on the Breeze starting next weekend, and I would like to secure a few excursions so we know what we are doing and where we are going.

I saw the Margaritaville pool/cabana rental, do you only have access to this area if you purchase the excursion?

Also, are there any beach excursions that have any of the following rentals:

Waverunners

Boat

watercart

Waterslides

We are going to Grand Turk, Ochos Rios and Nassau.

Thanks

We are cruising on the Breeze starting next weekend, and I would like to secure a few excursions so we know what we are doing and where we are going.

I saw the Margaritaville pool/cabana rental, do you only have access to this area if you purchase the excursion?

Also, are there any beach excursions that have any of the following rentals:

Waverunners

Boat

watercart

Waterslides

We are going to Grand Turk, Ochos Rios and Nassau.

Thanks

Margaritaville is right at the cruise pier. I believe, if available-no one else has booked them all--you can rent cabanas, use their waverider surf pool etc. ala carte. Local Village and a small place between MV and LV have kayaks and some wave runners, bananaboat rides as I recall for rent. There's a couple of small boat fishermen who'll take you out as well. And Jacks Shack further up the beach has some equipment too.

Ok so I thought in order to use the beaches and the pool etc that has the rentals that you had to pay ... are you saying the boat will dock and take you to a beach that other cruisers are on and you don't have to pay to be on that beach.

Ok so I thought in order to use the beaches and the pool etc that has the rentals that you had to pay ... are you saying the boat will dock and take you to a beach that other cruisers are on and you don't have to pay to be on that beach.

No need to catch a boat. The beach is right there at the cruise port! Both sides of the pier.

Put aside 10 minutes later today or tomorrow, and read a few pages on this board. All the beach, snorkel, shopping, drinking, and excursion questions you can think of (and many you haven't) have been asked and answered.

Grand Turk is a great port for relaxing, and you can do that for free all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...
Put aside 10 minutes later today or tomorrow, and read a few pages on this board. All the beach, snorkel, shopping, drinking, and excursion questions you can think of (and many you haven't) have been asked and answered.

Grand Turk is a great port for relaxing, and you can do that for free all over the place.

except locker information, cant seem to find out if they actually have lockers like the website says.;)

Archived