Parking in Galveston

If you are not spending the night pre-cruise in Galveston where most hotels have free cruise parking. I would suggest either EZ Cruise (you can book online) or there is a place just off of I-45 on Harborside Dr. (across the street from the Howard Johnson's) that is really affordable and you don't have to book in advance.

I haven't used them for a few years because I almost always have free parking at the hotel, but they are cheap and fast and when I have used them the shuttles were always right there to pick us up when doing Platinum Self Assist debarkation.

We've booked with Park-n-Cruise--located right across the street from the cruise terminal. After you let other family members and luggage off at the terminal, drive driectly across the street and into the alley. I booked 3 cars online and printed three copies of the recipt. Each driver presents a copy to the person in the alley. They then direct you to your parking space. You can choose indoor or outdoor parking. Google "Galveston Park n Cruise" and you'll find it right away. When you return from the cruise, just pull your luggage across the street, load up, and leave.

EZ Cruise and LightHouse both have outdoor lots about 3-4 blocks from the cruise terminal and will shuttle you, your luggage, or both to or from the terminal. You can also find and pay them in advance online.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Archived