Question about Fitness Center on NCL

dinkydee718

Does NCL charge to use the showers and locker room?

On the ships that we sailed with spas (Dawn, Star, Jewel), there we no locker rooms or showers for use by gym goers. You had to purchase a spa pass (daily or cruise) to use those services. The Jewel did have a free steam room in the gym - so there may be a shower in that area that I missed. On the Spirit, which does not have a spa complex, you can use the locker rooms, showers and steam/saunas free of charge.

The Jewel did have a free steam room in the gym - so there may be a shower in that area that I missed.

Free steam room on the Jewel is in both male and female locker rooms off the gym area. I can't remember but I think there is one shower......located just outside the steam room. In the locker rooms.

Edited by NewEnglandNANA

The Epic has a locker room in the gym that is free to use. If I recall correctly there are toilets, showers and a steam room.

The Spa also has locker rooms with various amenities, but you would need to purchase a spa pass to use them.

• 11 months later...