Choosing a Cruise is so DIFFICULT !

Tizzy

We are currently looking at Caribbean Cruises for next year but it is so difficult to choose. I am swaying towards a Cruise and Stay but would also consider another P&O Cruise if the Itinerary was right. I would like to see some new Islands but not many Cruises visit places such as Bonaire, Guadeloupe or Isla Margarita. I was bitterly disappointed when we were unable to Cruise to Guadeloupe on Azura this year. Any suggestions most welcomed folks ! I think Ventura visits Bonaire but would we like it after Azura ? Are they very different ?

We are currently looking at Caribbean Cruises for next year but it is so difficult to choose. I am swaying towards a Cruise and Stay but would also consider another P&O Cruise if the Itinerary was right. I would like to see some new Islands but not many Cruises visit places such as Bonaire, Guadeloupe or Isla Margarita. I was bitterly disappointed when we were unable to Cruise to Guadeloupe on Azura this year. Any suggestions most welcomed folks ! I think Ventura visits Bonaire but would we like it after Azura ? Are they very different ?

How about a pin?

Gan Canny

Dai

Good advice DaiB !

The trouble is the more reviews you read the more confused you get.

It is almost easier to stick with the tried and trusted old favourites.

Once the cruise has been chosen it is then a nightmare choosing a Cabin!

They are either above or below the theatre and noisy, or near something else that causes noise late at night or early in the morning. Making a list of all possibilities and sticking a pin in to choose, might indeed be a good idea.

Archived