Roll call 7/2 PG

Jancruz

My daughter and her family are going on this cruise..anyone else out there going..her daughters are 16 and 20 and son and his wife will be there..Also our friends son will be on for his honeymoon..

Jan

Hi Jan,

We are also on the July 2 PG cruise. We are Steve & Leslie and Jim & Cathy. This is our second time on the PG, the first was in June '02. We are in our late 40s and plan on diving for the first time ever, taking the Discover Scuba and some of the beginner dives. Steve and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary and my July 5th birthday. Hope to meet you and your family!

Leslie

We Cindy & Albert, our friends Regina and Gladney will be joining you all. Ages 31-35. 1st time for us and Gladney to Tahiti. 2nd for Regina. 1st time on RSSC for them, 2nd time for us.. We will scuba. They will not. :D

See you all on the ship.

Cindy

I will be there with my wife and my 16 month old son. I also will be with my In-laws. I can't wait. I was in FP 4 years ago on the Rennaisance cruise. It was the best cruise I have ever been on.

Brett

My wife and I will also be on the PG July 2. Our names are Mary and Howard from Columbus, Ohio. We will be doing lots of diving and snorkling. I am celebrating my retirement, my last day of work is June 28. I am 60 and my wife 48. We are also doing a pre cruise at the Beachcomber on Tahiti for two days. Anyone else going to be there?

Counting the days. See you all in FP.

Marc & Tracy checking in (see above-mentioned honeymooners :)).

First time cruisers - I am 27, Tracy 26. Tracy is a long time diver (and plans to do some dives), I have never done it and plan to try it out to see if I like.

Archived