Natural Pool

gobama

Many people love the Natural Pool, but I fail to see the attraction. The jeep ride is fun, but the pool is usually crowded, very slippery, and a hike to get there. If I had only one day on Aruba, I wouldn't spend it going to the Natural Pool.

Many people love the Natural Pool, but I fail to see the attraction. The jeep ride is fun, but the pool is usually crowded, very slippery, and a hike to get there. If I had only one day on Aruba, I wouldn't spend it going to the Natural Pool.
I truly agree. If you have been to Aruba before and are looking for something different to do, then it is not a bad idea. For a first time visitor, unless you had your heart set on it (as I believe you were when I replied), there are better ways to spend your day on the island. Below is a link to a video showing the trials in getting there

• 3 months later...
I truly agree. If you have been to Aruba before and are looking for something different to do, then it is not a bad idea. For a first time visitor, unless you had your heart set on it (as I believe you were when I replied), there are better ways to spend your day on the island. Below is a link to a video showing the trials in getting there

We just did this tour last week on the Breeze. We wanted something extreme to do,and it was pretty awesome. There were stops along the way to see these caves and such. The first place we stopped had gates that were locked, so instead of getting someone to open them, they just kept right on going.

The Natural Pool wasn't what I thought it was going to be. It was very slippery getting into the pool, and our guides were saying how there was a shark in there the week before. My kids had no problem swimming in it though, so it's not like it was rough or anything. And we got so dirty it wasn't even funny!

We had enough time after they dropped us off to go shower on the ship, eat lunch, then go back out into the town to do some shopping.

If we go back to Aruba would I do it again? Probably not. We saw some ATV's we'd probably go try instead of just getting driven around. But my family is more of a "do" kinda family than a "go look and see" type. It certainly was a lot of fun, and we thought it was well worth the money spent on it.

Hope this helps someone!

Shawn

The first place we stopped had gates that were locked, so instead of getting someone to open them, they just kept right on going.

Shawn

All of the caves have gates across their openings to protect them from vandals.

If memory serves me correctly, Casibari Rock Formations have gates as well.

Archived