24 hour menu...fleetwide?

debt

The Blue Lagoon menu on the Sky is definitely more limited. Tried to order fish and chips while others froliced at GSC and told grill wasn't open :eek: At other times, HD Steve-super nice guy-admitted it was not the same as the overall fleetwide experience.

Now, on the Dining options I see it is not listed 24 hours, (or even 23), on the Sky. Some cruisers report the Brownie Supreme can be pretty elusive, depending upon the time of day or who you ask... :p

NCLBlueLagoonBrownieSupremeafavoritedessert-2_zps42bacb8b.jpg

Not sure when you were on the Sky but I have been on twice. Longboard's is the restaurant. It is open from 5:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. If would not have been open if you were at Great Stirrup Cay. My husband and son have had the fish and chips many times on the Sky.

Not sure when you were on the Sky but I have been on twice. Longboard's is the restaurant. It is open from 5:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. If would not have been open if you were at Great Stirrup Cay. My husband and son have had the fish and chips many times on the Sky.

Yes, it is called Longboard's but I was told it was similiar to Blue Lagoon.

Perhaps it was just our butler, as I was laid up in the room while the other half was at GSC, and had a hankering for some fish and chips. Another afternoon wanted to sample the blueberry covered cheesecake :rolleyes: but told they didn't carry it, I could have some plain from MDR with pineapple sauce (if memory serves)...

Later, Steve, HD explained that Longboards is not really like Blue Lagoon, full menu was not always available...and due to the 2 times told it was closed or hot items not available (not in the middle of the night, though)...a verrry nice comp for a meal of our choice/bottle of wine somehow winged our way.

YMMV

Archived